I know now what the earth has known for years
To be enclosed,
captured,
taken apart and put back together in configurations only mimicking what was.
Against the will of the...of me
Skin ripped from bones
like meadows become factory sites
and the rivers become drains.
I am a living thing
With a re-formed, (de-formed) reality
violence, disposal, reposal.
Every hack blown to a tree
by a man called progressive,
Owner
is felt across my body
Blood, like sap, covers my creases, my lines.
Limbs, crippling relentless labor
An forest ripped apart
Dismembered, debowled.
My ancestors, friends, family
extracted one at a time
From my hold-eart
to fulfill the "Needs!" of another.
Fat Fucks.
I'm terrified but fueled.
A pretty little silent earthquake.
Epicenter: rage.
The earth and I are the same
The earth and you are the same
They have senses beyond
what dominion can destroy.
They compare me to animal
to earth
without seeing they are right
with wrong reasons.
Mercury, soot, Yellow #5
my dinner and yours
Oppression, rape, revenge
my dinner and yours.
The words for these beings,
just like fences,
are called Protection.
This: "A pretty little silent earthquake" is amazing.
ReplyDelete